Sunday, February 21, 2010

Google Ranking - Top 10 Ways

First, the question is: how do I promote a site. There are several methods that all work. The best way to promote your site is to create a website Google friendly. I know what some of you may ask, what does this mean? Her tricks are not necessary to be listed for and competing with the big boys online. The first time I had a site of a large company are listed, I have almost a heart attack. I could not believe that I am in possession of a sentence BeatApple. Then I got arrogant and tried some things that the others were on my site and low and behold, I have not only lost my page 1 position 1 ranking for a keyword phrase, I can not find my ad on 20 web pages are most profound. This is the resolution of problems and when I tried to understand what had happened. I cracked the code and now it is very easy for me to say when it will be indexed on a new site when the site will be listed in Google and how much work I have made upranking for phrases.

So here's my top 10 tips for you all:

1) Just get on and build houses for me on your site. Although, the simplest solution would be for you, I'll show you what I do in large measure the rank of search engines.

Conversion 2) an existing site can be done. Starting from the front can help you more easily and in the long term.

3) Start by selecting the keywords most important and make it part of the domain name. If you sell golf clubs and a piano solo on salefor customers in your town, make sure your domain name begins something like AtlantaGolfClubs.com. If the domain name will be taken to make it more like just BargainGolfClubsInAtlanta.com. You are still the 2 main keywords to optimize your website for. To be sure that, whatever the product or service you sell a domain name.

4) What is a comprehensive search keyword. If the golf club is one of the most important keywords to find the number of records that are searched on Google for golf clubsin the sentence. That means tree golf club, golf club band, repair golf clubs, golf clubs swing and write everything.

Out 5) Now, how many keyword phrases you have and approximate estimate of the number of pages you need for a high number of visitors to build it. If you have 50 keyword phrases are, they should construct about 50 pages to get all sets optimized for your site.

6) If you create your site, you must set your browser to track this is your keyword phrase. This is where some people are confused. IfYou write a book, you may need to put a title of your book, such as Google and Yahoo to find your book. In your meta tags, keyword phrase in a title provided for each set. If you have a site of 50 pages should be monitored over 50 different meta tags. Install the meta-tag, because it is less well known search engines still use this method you will get listed.

7) Now build all 50 pages and make sure they do not look the same copy on each side. This is called SPAM. Each side must be anotherPhrase / keyword. Write something about this phrase in your own words if possible. Make as many changes in all 50 pages as possible. Even if some things are the same, just try to keep the variety as possible.

8) Even if there is a tab for each page, you should construct your internal section links. Here you can select a phrase and take you to another page. Make sure that all 50 of your keywords here. This site is on page 1without even trying, less popular keywords, if done correctly.

9) Install Google, Yahoo, MSN webmaster tools to your website and build your site map or a list of 3 major

10) The establishment of links to your site, many people fail. For example atlantagolfclubs.com is my sample site, and I have a page called "Golf Club Swing," as one of my keywords and build an entire page of this notion. If you go to read a blog or dissemination of news, sometimes it can leave youcomment on the bottom. Many times you ask these three things: name, URL, comment. Now this is if you have something wrong. Be done in the name of the section, not your name. Instead it is the key phrase you are trying to promote. In this case, I would put "Swing Golf Club" in the name of the section. I would forget in your URL, and I will not put the www before your domain name. Leave a comment in the comment section and you're done. Imagine this, what happened? What've Built yourself a backlink to your site with the words "Golf Club Swing" instead of your name. "Golf Club Swing" is a rule for connections and now if you would click on it to your website. Now Google knows that if someone types the phrase into the search bar to swing your golf club is on your site contain exactly this phrase.

If you are interested in a site properly built in the exercise of which is easily manageable by you, please visit my website California Website Builderfor more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment